Friday, September 11, 2009

Another conversation with Emma

She's probably going to kill me when she gets older and finds out how much I wrote about our conversations on this blog, but she is so dang funny!
We were at Ren's football practice, right by the skate park. Emma started being really silly and saying things like, "look at all those cute boys." She then started to hide behind me and this is how the conversation went---

Mom--Emma, don't be silly just because there are boys around.

Emma--I have to hide from them!

Mom-Why?

Emma--'Cause boys give me gas!

So I guess we girls should all stay away from boys!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That is REALLY funny. I actually laughed out loud.

She is going to kill you one day when she's a teenager and finds out you told her little secrets.

Kelli said...

She is so funny! I love how she is her own person...she is so different from your other kids.

Bytheway, we won't be around this Sunday, we have a party at my moms and won't be home until late. Sorry, we will miss you!