Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally finished!!!!





We finally have our sidewalk and wall completed. (First pic is before work) Now I'm not going to complain about all the dirt, dust, trucks shaking my windows at 6 AM, or having to park in the field next to our house or having to go to the post office to get my mail, dodging workers who won't get out of my way in the middle of the road, foul mouthed workers using wonderful language as my children play in the yard or the wonderful smell of asphault in the morning! No I'm not going to do it because our street looks great now and we all know I'm not a complainer! ( ha ha) So here it is folks after 6 months of hard work this is what our street looks like now. Thanks Riverton City!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It actually looks great. Big Surprise considering your dealing with the city. I like it. I'll bet you do to. ;)

Kelli said...

We drove down the other day and it looks great! Now we are dealing with construction at our house but it won't be done until next fall. Fun times!

Kim said...

Too bad they didn't keep going! Driving down the road past 2240 stinks! I love how they tore up the road to put in pipe, covered it up . . . poorly and stiped it. I hate driving down to Redwood Rd. I am glad that you have such a nice sidewalk! Have the kids broke it in with chalk yet?