Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm back--you probably didn't even know I was gone!




I haven't blogged in a month, things have been really busy. All you moms out there know exactly what I mean---ball games, piano, plays, and more ball games. It's that time of year and somewhere in between all of that we still have housework and homework to do. As I was cleaning one day, yes I actually clean on occasion, I found a memory card from my old camera and low and behold it had pictures I had forgotten about. This brought back soooooo many memories. What happened to these three little munchkins of mine? I really love the one of the girls kissing Ren, I'm glad I got a picture of it because I doubt that will ever happen again! So I thought I'd blog about it because that's what we do these days!:)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I noticed your absence...

Cute pictures. It's sad to see how much our children grow up so quickly.