Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Face Book






When I first signed on to FB I wasn't really sure about the whole idea, but now I am so excited about my new discovery. I became friends with Riverton Utah and now it's my fav. place to go each day. Many people have shared thier memories and most important, thier pictures of good 'ol Riverton and in doing so I have down loaded some really neat--at least to me--pictures of my dad and grandpa. I had to share because I'm really excited about it and some of you are related to me--it's OK I won't mention your names so you will remain annonymous:)
Top picture was in last weeks Deseret News--My dad giving WWI vets (my grandpa) an honor from the French govt.
Second--Jr. High pic. of my dad, he's on second to back row, third from the right
Third--picture of my grandpa with a friend about 1912?
Fourth--Grandpa (sitting) in WWI uniform 1917
Last--Riverton baseball team 1912? grandpa is seated back row last on the right

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I love it! I am going to be friends with Riverton too! I love that the generations before us were all residents of Riverton. Like it's our own little town.

Nikki said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!! I love the first one of your dad. :)