Saturday, June 13, 2009

It must be a sign!

I got a call from our agent saying someone wanted to look at the house. No big deal I would have all day to "stage" the house and all the kids are home to help. So we get to cleaning, the kids did an awesome job--they're familiar with the routine now. So after cleaning windows and dusting and putting junk away we go to get the mop, mid-mopping the kitchen mop breaks. Mid-vacuuming living room vacuum breaks. I think the cleaning gods are sending me a sign--forget the cleaning today! Don't you agree? Too bad the lawnmower didn't break too :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Isn't that how it always works out. Sometimes it seems like there is something against you.

Was it a sign? Did they show up and buy your house for more than you are asking? I Hope so...

Nikki said...

I REALLY did not forget your birthday. I have been meaning to get over and bring you a card and such but alas....life is out of control again. Ben is back in the hospital.

We will do lunch and a movie on me as soon as all settles down. I hope 39 is good cause 40 is chasing you now.