Monday, September 29, 2008

...don't want to live all by myself......

Sunday Tyler went to Boise for a few days. Just before he left I said "I bet everything will fall apart while you're gone"--sure enough--he was gone all of 20 minutes when Hunter decided to take the shredded cheese and dump it on the carpet--I think he must have stomped on it because it was quite difficult to vaccuum up. Then of course I couldn't sleep, which may have been good anyway because Emma was up most of the night vomitting! Hopefully tonight will be better. So far so good. Why is it my Hubby misses all the good stuff!? Two more days of being a single mother--I know I'm a spoiled brat it's only a few days, but it's so nice to have him around!--Don't tell him I said that though!!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh my heck ground in cheese, I don't know how you ever got it out.

It's so true, stuff always breaks when the hubby isn't around. Why is that?

Can't live without them...It's a true statement.