Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Lake

We went north this weekend to Bear Lake and the weather was perfect--if you didn't want to boat or play in the lake. We hauled the boat all the way there and didn't even attempt to put it in. I won't mention the fact that I told, you-know-who, that it would be too cold because I don't want to say "I told you so!" We did have fun. It was nice to just relax for a weekend. Now--The LAUNDRY!!! I don't remember having changed my clothes-or the kids- that many times. I think the clothing must have reproduced in the hamper--anyone else relate?

3 comments:

Keli said...

I swear my laundry procreates in the hamper, too. I think I wear the same outfit every day, and yet somehow, I end up washing every stitch of clothing I own!

Too bad about the lake, though. It's so pretty up there. I miss it. But yeah, it's chilly even in the summer!

Jill Johnson said...

Ah good one. I didn't ever think that it could reproduce but that explains it.

Nikki said...

It was very good of you to restrain yourself from saying "I told you so". Urgggh. Sometimes it makes us feel so much better, but only for a second and then we wish we had just kept it to ourselves. I am proud of you. I will endeavor to follow your example.

Laundry!! Enough said, you already know how I feel about it.