Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poor Ren

Ok he's going to kill me one day if he ever finds out I posted this: So tuesday I made 4 trips to the school, two to deliver forgotten stuff and lunches, one to pick up kids to go home and one because of the following.---Phone rings at 1:00 "Mom?" "Yes?" "can you come get me I got hit in the nose and now it's bleeding." So I go back to the school and find my son in the office in tears. What happened? I ask. A first grader hit me in the nose. I said "A first grader?" "Yes, and SHE is in the office with the Principal." Yep, my son got taken out by a first grade girl. So I go in to the principal and he begins to tell me about said girl and how they've had some problems with her bullying this year. So after our conversation I head out into the hall and see this little, dark-haired, darling little girl and I think "NO WAY!" Later when I came BACK to the school to take the kids home Emma replayed the incident for everyone in the car, that's when one of the girls in the car says "oh I know her, they call her the "croch kicker". So trying not to laugh on the way home, I came in called Tyler and had to explain his son got knocked out by the darling little croch kicker in first grade. And to make things even better it was his birthday! Poor guy. But he'll always remember his 8th birthday!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

He just learned a valuable lesson at an early age. Girls can be wicked moody things. :) May he never forget.

Kelli said...

Oh poor Ren! But Happy Birthday, I hope the rest of the day was better for him!